Thursday, July 8, 2010

Arrival in USA

I flew into New York with my brother Stephen on 28th June. We had 2 nights there (Meeting my old housemate Melissa) before going up to Rhode Island for my cousin Donal's wedding to Ali. We stayed with my aunt's (Mary, Bridie, Patricia) and uncle's (Tony and Joe) in a house in Narragansett RI. We had a great few days and hopefully I'll get a chance to visit the newlyweds in Denver when I'm passing through. I arrived in Boston on Monday 5th July to do some last minute organisation for the cycle trip. On my last night in Boston I made a surprise visit to the Druid pub to see another old housemate, Quealy. The few days I had before the cycle on the East coast were a good way to get used to the intense heat and for my body to get used to the timezone.

No comments:

Post a Comment